Accessibility Font Size -A +A

Legal Aid

Civil Legal aid

You can get help from Civil Legal Aid for problems including: debt, if your home is at risk special educational needs housing discrimination domestic violence issues around a child being taken into care You can also contact CLA if you’re unhappy about the service you’ve received from them. There’s a free translation service if English isn’t your first language. You can also book a British Sign Language interpreter if you’re deaf or hard of hearing.

Opening Times
Monday - Friday 9am-8p Saturday 9am-1230pm